Thursday, November 21, 2013

Damn "good deeds" (not finished yet)

Chapter 1: Just another Job
  I’ve never been considered a “good person”, but what the hell is a “good person” anyway. Everyone does what they do for personal gain, even “good deeds”. You can argue with me that they aren’t, but really think about it. They’re not doing it for just the good of others, their doing it because it makes them feel good or they want people to think their “great people”. We all do everything for some sort of personal gain. There is no such thing as a “good person”. I just think some are better than others.
   The only “good deed” I remember doing was back when I was 14. I saved a 10 year old girl from drowning. I gave her cpr and called for an ambulance. The second the ambulance got there, I high tailed it out of there. The last thing I wanted was a story on the news deeming me a “good person” that just drive me crazy, not to mention cause people to actually expect something from me.
    I’m 25 now and I work as a con artist sort of. I don’t really consider myself a con artist. I mean I give something back. My body that is. I seduce men for a living. I get them to buy me drinks and I even get a place to sleep at night. I make sure to wake up early and steal all the money out of their wallets and I’ve got really good at figuring out who’s got money and who doesn’t.
   Today was just like any other.  I was seducing an attractive man, which is rare in my business. He had already bought me a drink and we were really hitting it off, so I whispered in his ear “how bout we head to your place and get more acquainted?”
   I could tell by his face he wasn’t used to this kind of stuff, which makes this easier. The only thing I had to hope for is that he was willing. He didn’t seem like he was going to reject me but you never know. People are crazy.
   “Yeah okay.” he responded timidly.
   I grabbed my stuff and followed him out. Apparently, he couldn’t drive, so we had to take the taxi. I figured I silent ride would make the kid awkward so I decided to strike up a conversation.
   “Do you have any roommates?” I said. It wasn’t like I really cared either way , but it would give me a good idea on how careful I should be.
   “Uh, yeah. Just my sister but she shouldn’t be home tonight.” He nervously, answered.
   “Alright.”
   We went a little while before he spoke up. “What’s your name?”
   “Shirley.” I lied. There is no way I’m going to tell him that my name is Candice.  “And you are?”
   “Jake.”
   “What a cool name. It sounds like the name of some hero.”
   I continued to butter him up and build up his confidence a bit. There was no way I’d want him to reconsider, banging me.
   After a disgusting ride of trying to butter this Jake up we finally arrived at his apartment. His apartment building didn’t look amazing but it didn’t look half bad either. It looked like a decent enough place to spend most of the night.
   We went in his building and took the elevator up. When we arrived at his room he opened the door for me, like a gentlemen. It made me laugh on the inside. He may have been acting like a gentle man but it was just to get in my pants. He led me inside and said “make yourself at home.
   I responded with “how about we take it to the bedroom right now? I’m dying to get out of these clothes.”
   “Um … aright.” He said in shock.
   We headed to the bedroom and I made sure to give him a great performance. I performance so good he’d be in such a deep sleep that not even a true loves kiss would wake him up. I went to sleep to, because I wasn’t worried about oversleeping. I had taught my body to wake up every 2 hours.
   I had tiptoed over to where his clothes were lying and dug through his pockets. He had quite a bit of cash in there for the place he was living. I figured that meant he wither had a bad day and wanted to clear away his sorrows or he was celebrating for something. Looking at this kid the second one was more likely.
   With the money in hand I head toward the door and heard the front door open. I opened the door slightly and peaked through the crack and saw some girl putting her stuff on the table.


No comments:

Post a Comment