Monday, February 25, 2013

My Birthday

My birthday was February 23rd and I had my party on that day. For my party I had a laser tag party but before we went to laser tag we were at my house. At my house we did a giant group karaoke thing with all 14 of us singing. It sounded awful. We also decided to play just dance 4 and I kicked ass if I do say so myself. We also decided to play this game where we all have to draw one thing but we have to do it without looking and whoever has the most accurate drawing wins. I’m planning on turning the drawings into one big collage of some sort.

When we got to laser tag we went to our star wars themed room and had to wait for the first game. The first 2 games I did awful in as usual but the last one I got 4th out of all thirty people playing. I learned that I was amazing at shooting people from a distance but couldn’t hit them fast enough if they were close and now I know that my calling in life is to be a sniper, just kidding.

When we were done with laser tag we decided to chill in the game room for awhile and I lost 3 times at air hockey. Since I had a lot of token I decided to use the claw machine. I had never won anything in there before but I thought what the hell and i won an adorable bear. I named the bear Gandhi.
All in all I think my party was very successful, I mean I won my first stuff animal in the claw machine, did the best I ever had in laser tag, and got awesome presents from awesome people. I couldn’t have asked for a better birthday.
















The bear I won (Gandhi)                                                                     My birthday outfit

No comments:

Post a Comment