Saturday, February 9, 2013

Ohayocon 2013


  This year I went to ohayocon with 5 of my friends. We had a pewdiepie theme going on. I was disco Stepano, Adrian was Pewdiepie, Kaila was cry, Rachael was Bingt (I don’t know how to spell it), Heather was Jennifer, and my other friend Wes didn’t want to be anything.
Bingt and disco Stephano
                                                          pewdiepie
Jennifer 

                                                                       cry











    We went for 1 day and chose Saturday. We waited in the line for litterally3 hours, so if you decide to go to a convention make sure to preregister.  We didn’t go to many panels but we did have fun. For certain panels you have to get their real early and wait so you get a seat.

  The cosplay at Ohayocon was great. You could tell that most of the people there put a lot of time and money into their cosplayThere were ton of cosplays of Homestuck, but there were also many others.
 

 
  We went for 1 day and chose Saturday. We waited in the line for litterally3 hours, so if you decide to go to a convention make sure to preregister.  We didn’t go to many panels but we did have fun. For certain panels you have to get their real early and wait so you get a seat.
The cosplay at Ohayocon was great. You could tell that most of the people there put a lot of time and money into their cosplay. There were ton of cosplays of Homestuck, but there were also many others.
  There’s also plenty of places to eat. I brought my own food so that I had as much money as possible for the dealer’s room because they have great stuff there. My friends and is decided to split up and meet up at a certain time since there was so much stuff and it was so crowded. I didn’t buy much because I didn’t have much money and things are expensive.
  At one point I got lost at the convention. I was closing my bag and when I looked up everyone was gone I had no idea which way they went and I was to blind to really make out people in the distance because I didn’t have my glasses on. I decided to just wait in one spot and they found me and things were good.
The one big thing we really did was go to the rave. The rave was fun but it was really crowded and didn’t compare to the one at colossalcon.
  If you have any questions about it I’ll try to answer them.


No comments:

Post a Comment